Do you need urgent help?

If you need to speak to someone right now, here are some confidential options which provide 24/7 support.  If you're worried you might hurt yourself or someone else, please call 999, or go to your nearest A and E.


For people who are experiencing distress or despair.

0808 808 8000


Helps anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through. Childline is free, confidential and available any time, day or night.

0800 1111


24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You don't have to be suicidal to call us

Tell us how we're doing

Help us improve our services by giving us feedback, a compliment or making a complaint.

Compliments and complaints

At MindWise, we recognise and value your feedback and believe that this can help us to improve how we deliver our services to you.

On this page, you can make a complaint, give us a compliment or share some feedback.  We welcome feedback from everyone, whether you use MindWise services or not. 

Making a complaint

MindWise welcomes complaints as we value everyone who uses our services. Complaints give MindWise the opportunity of trying to put things right. They also give us information about how we can improve our services.

If you complain:

  • You will be treated with respect
  • You will be listened to
  • You will not have services withdrawn
  • You will not be labelled a troublemaker
  • You will be kept informed about the progress of your complaint

How can I complain?

You can complain by filling in the form below. You can also make a complaint by:

  • Talking face to face with a member of staff
  • Telephone
  • Writing a letter
  • You may also wish to raise your concerns through the local Health & Social Care Trust which has commissioned your care or through the RQIA. (MindWise staff will assist you in this process)
  • If in a Supporting People Service, you may wish to raise your concern through them and our staff will assist you in this process.

Can I get help to complain?

Yes, a friend, relative or carer can help you. However, we will need your written permission for them to act on your behalf. We can also give you contact details and information about how to contact local advice or advocacy agencies, who can help you make your complaint.

For more information, you can download our complaints leaflet here. 

Share a compliment, complaint or feedback


Share this page